Saturday, August 16, 2008

Did I Miss Anything????

Hi all,
I have finished adding a post to the blog on each of the assignments that were due outside of the class. I have to say it has been very beneficial to me personally to put this together. It has been a way for me to go back and absorb some of the information that I was not able to absorb in the whirlwind four weeks. After the class I was thrown back into real life work as many of you were too, I’m sure.

So please contact me if I have forgotten something or if you would like for me to add another post about anything else.

Best,
JD Talasek
Director
Cultural Programs of the National Academy of Sciences (CPNAS)
500 5th Street, NW Room NAS271
Washington DC 20001 (o) 202.334.3104 (f) 202.334.1690 jtalasek@nas.edu www.nasonline.org/arts

2 comments:

Cachelle said...

The USPAP test results will begin to trickle out in the mail tomorrow!

Can anyone email me the page from the MET with the chair on it, for Rod's furniture class!

Hope you're all hanging in there.
Cachelle ps...I miss our group!
cachelleg@gmail.com

CPNAS said...

Cachelle,
Thanks for the reminder about the USPAP test results.

I don't have an electronic version of the MET catalogue entry. I can fax it to you though if you give me a fax number.